Capture the Flag
Challenges & Write-Ups (to be completed)
- 50 - M4st4h'Sh3ll: write-up
- 150 - Space Invaders
- 250 - Rihanna
- 400 - Game
- 200 - The end is never the end
- 300 - bluetooth: sources
- 350 - 11112015: sources
Minitel challenge making-of: here
- 50 - He's dead, Jim!
- 300 - Days of future past: write-up
- 400 - Put your own music
- GreHack 2015 CTF starts at 9:00pm and ends at 6:00am.
- It is Jeopardy style by teams.
- There will be prizes to win (see corresponding section)
- Registration is required. An entrance ticket for the conferences gives access to CTF.
CTF-only tickets will also be available.
- We will provide food, drinks and music.
- Challenges are written by Securimag.
Challenges will treat the following topics (non-exhaustive):
Individual hardware requirements: please come with
- a computer,
- a RJ-45 cable to access challenges,
- a brain.
Team hardware requirements: each team needs to bring:
- a L2 switch,
- Power strip(s).
Non-exhaustive list of prizes for the best teams (to be completed):
- Competitors have to be physically present.
- Maximum number of participants per team is 8.
- Internet connection will (probably) be provided.
It is strictly prohibited and can be subject to disqualification to:
- attack machines other than designated ones,
- share flags or solutions between teams,
- DDos GreHack CTF infrastructure.
You can prepare yourself by giving a look to previous grehack challenges: