Call For Paper
GreHack is an international security conference which takes place in Grenoble (France). It aims to bring together academia, industry, government, students and hackers to discuss new advances in computer and information security research. This year will be the fifth edition. As always, conferences and workshops by day and CTF by night are to be expected.
Keywords: security, reverse, hardware, crypto, exploit, network, food, drinks, goodies, rumps, Chartreuse liquor, and a lot more.
GreHack is an international security conference, so any work related to security will be relevant and considered by the Program Committee. We encourage original and groundbreaking submissions, demonstrations, release of new open source/non-commercial tools, interaction with the audience, and any other fun stuff.
GreHack is an international security conference, so the only requirement regarding format is the use of English language. Apart from that, we do accept any format you may judge appropriate to present your submission and convince the PC members that your work deserves to be presented at GreHack'17. If your work is selected for presentation, the duration will be either of 15 minutes or 30 minutes (both including questions), depending on your explicit request and PC decision.Examples of submission formats (not exhaustive):
- a 12-page academic paper
- a 4-page short paper
- a video to demonstrate your tool with some audio comments
|Submission deadline||July 15th|
|Author notification||September 15th|
|Program publication||September 30th|
|Publication Ready Version||November 1st|
- Papers can be submitted here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=grehack2017
- Authors and affiliations must be mentioned, thus GreHack cannot accept anonymized submissions.
- Submissions accepted by the Program Committee will be presented at GreHack 2017.
- For accepted works, at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the work. One author's full registration fees will be covered by the conference.
- Speaker travel and accommodation fees are not covered by the organization.
- No kind of remote presentation is possible, so please make sure you will be able to attend GreHack 2017 before submitting your work!
- Student and unemployed speakers can apply for a financial assistance. Please mention it in the submission.
- Further questions on the submission process may be sent to the organization chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Florent Autréau (Mataru) - Chair
- Marion Videau (Quarkslab) - Chair
- Axelle Apvrille (Fortinet)
- Valerie Bubb Fenwick (Intel)
- Samuel Chevet (Ubisoft)
- Sophia D'Antoine (Trail of Bits)
- Fabrice Desclaux (CEA/DAM)
- Jean-Guillaume Dumas (Université Grenoble Alpes)
- Ninon Eyrolles (Quarkslab)
- Caroline Fontaine (CNRS/Télécom Bretagne)
- Mireille Fouquet (IMJ-PRG, Université Paris Diderot)
- Pascal Junod (HEIG-VD)
- Pascal Lafourcade (Université Clermont Auvergne)
- Adam Laurie (Aperture Labs)
- Caroline Leman (CEA/DAM)
- Marion Marschalek (@pinkflawd)
- Laurent Mounier (Verimag)
- Fabien Périgaud (Synacktiv)
- Marie-Laure Potet (Verimag)
- Stéphane Ribas (Inria)
- Nicolas Ruff (Google)
- Guillaume Jeanne (ANSSI)
- Stefan Saroiu (Microsoft)
- Veronica Valéros (Cisco Systems)
- Sarah Zennou (Airbus Group)