Call For Paper
GreHack is an international security conference which takes place in Grenoble (France). It aims to bring together academia, industrials, governmental agencies, students and hackers to discuss new advances in computer and information security research. This year will be the sixth edition. As always, conferences and workshops by day and CTF by night are to be expected.
Keywords: computer security, reverse, hardware, crypto, exploit, network, food, drinks, goodies, rumps, Chartreuse liquor, and a lot more.
GreHack is an international security conference, so any work related to security will be relevant and considered by the Program Committee. We encourage original and groundbreaking submissions, demonstrations, release of new open source/non-commercial tools, interaction with the audience, and any other fun stuff.
GreHack is an international security conference, so the only requirement regarding format is the use of English language. Apart from that, we do accept any format and companion materials (classical academic paper, short paper, slides, video, demo with comments, ...) you may judge appropriate to present your submission and convince the PC members that your work deserves to be presented at GH18. If your work is selected for presentation, the duration will be either of 30 minutes (classical) or 15 minutes (short track), both including questions, depending on your explicit request and PC decision.Examples of submission formats (not exhaustive):
- a 12-page academic paper
- a 4-page short paper
- a video to demonstrate your tool with some audio comments
|Author notification||September 7th, 2018|
|Program publication||September 21st, 2018|
|Publication Ready Version||November 1st, 2018|
|Conference||November 16th, 2018|
- Papers can be submitted here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=grehack2018
- Authors and affiliations must be mentioned, thus GreHack cannot accept anonymized submissions.
- Submissions accepted by the Program Committee will be presented at GreHack 2018.
- For accepted works, at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the work. One author's full registration fees will be covered by the conference.
- No kind of remote presentation is possible, so please make sure you will be able to attend GreHack 2018 before submitting your work.
- Student and unemployed speakers can apply for a financial assistance. If your employer do not pay for your accommodation, you may also apply. In both cases, mention it in the submission or we will not provide any assistance. More details about financial assistance will be provided within a few days.
- Further questions on the submission process may be sent to the organization chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (chair) Florent Autréau (Mataru)
- (chair) Sarah Zennou (Airbus)
- Axelle Apvrille (Fortinet)
- Sophia D'Antoine (Trail of Bits)
- Fabrice Desclaux (CEA/DAM)
- Mireille Fouquet (IMJ-PRG, Université Paris Diderot)
- Anaïs Gantet (Airbus)
- Joe Grand (Grand Idea Studio)
- Pierre Karpman (Université Grenoble Alpes)
- Pascal Lafourcade (Université Clermont Auvergne)
- Caroline Leman (CEA/DAM)
- Marion Marschalek (Intel)
- Marie Moe (Sintef)
- Laurent Mounier (Verimag)
- Frédéric Perriot (ANSSI)
- Marie-Laure Potet (Verimag)
- Stéphane Ribas (Inria)
- Nicolas Ruff (Google)
- Marion Videau (Quarkslab)
- Fabian Yamaguchi (ShiftLeft)