Historically GreHack takes place in the city of Grenoble, France. However this year edition will be online.
Conference & CTF/Workshops site
GreHack Conference take place at Amphithéâtre A.022 Louis Néel of Ensimag, Grenoble (France).To come to Grenoble Campus:
- From Grenoble trainstation: Tram B, direction "Gières - Plaine des sports". STOP: Gabriel Fauré (about 25 minutes)
- From Gières trainstation: Tram B, direction "Presqu'Île". STOP: Gabriel Fauré (less than 10 minutes)
- From Grenoble center: both Tram B (direction Gières - Plaine des sports) & Tram C (direction "Condillac - Universités") stop at Gabriel Fauré
Tram tickets must be bought before getting in the tram. Vending machines are available at every tram station. Same tickets are valid for both tram and bus. A single ticket costs 1,60€ and lasts one hour. More information about public transportation in Grenoble can be found here.
How to come to Grenoble?
Depending on where you come from, one of these three airports can be at your convenience:
- From Lyon Saint-Exupery (LYS) (~100km from Grenoble), there is a direct shuttle bus to join Grenoble.
- From Geneva Airport (GVA) (~160km from Grenoble), you can consider shuttle buses and train lines to join Grenoble. However, please be aware that the Geneva airport is located in Switzerland, different regulation might apply than for France.
- From Paris airports (CDG and ORY), the easiest option to join Grenoble is probably by train.
Grenoble is well served by train lines thanks to two train stations: Grenoble and Grenoble Universités - Gières. All information about train lines can be found on the national society of French railways website.
For touristic and practical information about Grenoble, please visit the following websites:
- Grenoble Tourism Office (in English and French)
- Isère Tourism Office (in English, French, and Dutch)
- Grenoble official website (in French).
GreHack is organized in majority by Securimag members, but not limited to:
- Dorian Biichlé (Université Grenoble Alpes) - @Antoxyde
- Marion Lafon (Tehtris) - @P0np0n19
- Arthur Mongodin (Ensimag) - @_Aleknight_
- Antide Petit (Synacktiv) - @xarkes_
- Caroline Leman
- Claire 'Lex' - @superlexsec
- Florent Autréau - @ZeNetPlumber
- Franck de Goër - @_Frky
- Jean-Michel Crepel
- Josselin Feist (Trail of Bits) - @Montyly
- Jules Maselbas
- Nicolas 'Nics' Bordes (Université Grenoble Alpes) - @cy_nics
- Philippe Paget (Département de l'Isère) - @PagetPhil
- Yaëlle Vinçont